Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Orly Glam FX Fun


I did these nails for the ORLY Glam FX nail contest and THEN read the rules.  I only used two Glam FX colors and they require three so I am probably going to go and buy a couple of others but I do love how these turned out!




For these nails, I started with a base coat of ORLY rubberized and then pained half of each nail with Mysterious Curse and the other half with Blue By You.   I then overlapped Can't be Tamed in the middle with Spazmatic so that they each had a little on the opposite side.  Last, I did a generous swish of Chunky Holo Bluebell down the middle of the nail for a vertical gradient effect. 

The pictures do not do these nails justice.  In the sun they sparkle so amazing.  Back to the drawing board on the contest nails but do try something like these?  So beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment