Monday, September 17, 2012

Nail Mail #1: Zoyas, Cult Nails, Hare Polish, Hits, Enchanted Polish, and Nicole


 Gloss48 had a great sale on Cult Nails and I scored these beauties, including the very awesome flakie Seduction.

 Since I got into indie polishes last year, Asteroid Turf has been on my very short list of must have nail polishes.  I love everything about this polish and it is finally MINE!

 

I love Hits holographic polishes and Poseidon is my one of my first full on holo polishes.  


I love most of Enchanted Polish's holos and was lucky enough to score Magic Mirror on sale.  Now if I can just get Jitterbug.  So tell all your friends...I must have it.  Blog sale, swap, whatever...


 I saw these at Rite Aide and loved the bottles.  I picked up my favorite color for me and a friend.  Aren't these unique?  For $1.99, I'd say it was a good deal.


 Last, Zoya had a recent BOGO sale and I picked up these 6 polishes including my coveted Fei Fei and another flakie Chloe.   Zoya polishes are awesome but even more so when they are 1/2 price.





No comments:

Post a Comment