Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Chirality Mystery? Polish

 Helloooo, ya'll.  I have adjusted to my new work schedule and my temporary digs at my grandfather's house in central Texas.  Its been a long process and I am still not finished but I am making progress on getting the husband, cat, and furniture back to Texas.

Some of you may recall my epic and I do mean EPIC post with all of the Chirality holographic polishes available back in January.  If not or you need a refresher, here's the link to that post.

Recently, I was VERY impressed with and jealous of a mystery polish that another blogger (Superficially Colorful) bought from Chirality and seconds later I had paid a very well spent and shockingly cheap $4.50 for THIS. AMAZING. POLISH!!!!

Chirality has several holos in this family of shades such as Cu2, Kale, and Katydid.  Since is unnamed and unlike any other Chirality holo shade, I am calling it Spearmint.






Put your tongue back in yo' mouth and I. KNOW!  What an awesome mystery polish!  This polish is slightly teal, slightly green and all beautiful holo goodness.  In the pics, I used an Orly base coat and two  thin coats of Spearmint, no topcoat.  My faith in mystery polishes and grab bags just might have been restored:)

You can find Chirality mystery polishes for sale here and the Chirality shop for other polish goodies including the rest of the holos I posted about AND then some new ones here.  Don't worry about me, I already bought the new ones so you can expect a post about them eventually. 


2 comments:

  1. Than you so much for the shout out!
    This is indeed a gorgeous polish and it looks beautiful on you!! And now I seriously think i need it too..... LOL

    ReplyDelete