Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mentality's Fervor

I have been eying Mentality's Fervor for quite a while and finally bought it.   Dictionary.com describes the definitions of fervor as "great warmth and earnestness of feeling" or "intense heat." 
It is an apt name because I am feeling all hot, and bothered, and earnest about this holo.


Maybe I'm just a holo-aholic but this polish is my new best friend.  I told the maker Hillary that Fervor was going to get me fired because it was so mesmerizing I knew I'd spend all day looking at it.  As you can see from the bottle shot below, Fervor is a light purple linear holographic nail polish that  promises to shoot rainbows off your nails. 






It took three, thin coats for full coverage and I topped it off with one coat of Seche for quicker drying.  The application was easy and the finish was smooth.  Let's let the pics speak for themselves!






What is not to love about Fervor?  Are you fanning yourself?

 If you simply must have this polish (and you must) you can buy it and other Mentality nail polishes here.  Mentality has a new line of color shifting holos as well as well as a line of warm or neutral toned holo polishes.   If you collect indie brands, don't miss out on this beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment