Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Essence and Indie Tuesday No. 2: Ballerina's Charm and Slumber Party


 For my second installment of essence and Indie Tuesdays, I have essence's ballerina's charm and one of my newest indies, Lacquerhead Polish's Slumber Party.

 As you can see, ballerina's charm is a dusky pink polish with subtle silver shimmer. 


Lacquerhead Polish's Slumber Party make a gorgeous macro pic, doesn't it?!   This polish is all purple, pink, and white iridescent glitters suspended in a clear base. 


Together you get a wonderful, complimentary pairing that makes a striking, sparkly, and very feminine manicure.  I topped this manicure off with one coat of Seche Vite to seal it all in.




Not finished, I used one of my new Color Club holos to make a heart on my thumb and outlined it and the words "Be" and "Mine" with an un-named Color Club purple in one of my unlabeled Ross sets. 


With Slumber Party on top, ballerina's charm almost looks a bit purple.  Fine by me, because I adore purples.  Next week, I promise to change it up some and throw some different essence and Indie colors at you. 

What is your favo(u)rite essence polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment