Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Ten Friends Space Sauce


So with the ongoing hiatus of Nerd Lacquer, my pretty--nerdy polish obsession was severely in need of some new polishes.  I found MyTenFriends on etsy a few months ago and was immediately enamored with her polishes! 

Today, I have MyTenFriends Space Sauce for you.



Space Sauce is a sheer blue base with silver micro glitter, small and large silver hex glitter, and silver shard glitter.   Because its pretty sheer, it would probably take several coats to get full coverage. 




I have Space Sauce on top of Milani 3D Holographics Cyberspace so any holo you get is from the pic is going to be from that...I repeat, Space Sauce is not holographic! 

Still, it is absolutely gorgeous and would be a perfect topper for polishes.

You can buy MyTenFriends here and you should, you REALLY should ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment