Thursday, April 26, 2012

Late April Polish Haul *Pic Heavy*

So...I broke down and bought/ordered more polish.   I can't help it if I have a good eye for great deals and too-die-for glitter polishes!


First, I have to share how I scored the Pretty and Polished polishes.  I essentially stalked the Facebook and Etsy site until the bottles dropped and snatched them up within a few minutes.


Now, I *know* that there is controversy about Sticks N' Stones being the Lynnderella Connect the Dots dupe.  I also know that I've waited months to order from Lynderella and have YET to get my hands on one bottle of any Lynnderella polishes :(  When it becomes available again, I plan to buy some Lynnderella polishes but until then, I plan to enjoy Sticks N Stones without guilt!


So a rare swatch fest ensued because I just had to see what these new indie glitters looked like!  Sticks N Stones is over a base of Julep's Taylor,
Party On My Yacht is alone, two coats,
Jawbreaker is alone, two coats,
Hello, Dolly is over a base of Julep's Emilie,
Valentino is over a base of Sinful Colors Forever Pink!

Next, I have to share the awesome stash of Klean Color polishes I bought for $1 each at a flea market in Cleburne.   I have been searching for Chunky Holos for quite a while and when I came across these, I snapped them up!  I also bought the six other polishes below!


 I ordered this Resort collection mini set from Ulta and adore every polish.  So pretty!



I cannot contain my excitement to finally own some Hits polishes!  I ordered these from Llarowe and they are worth every penny!



I found these darling polishes by Jessie's Girl at Rite Aid!


These Julep polishes are part of my $50 gift certificate order from my Easter Mystery Box!


Couldn't resist buying this chunky red glitter.  I have some ideas in mind!



My Sinful Color collection keeps growing!  Check out these gorgeous polishes!



I read about Wet N Wild Chrome polish on Nouveau Cheap's blog and went around town trying to find them .  I was successful at an out-of-the-way Rite Aid!!



This polish fiend is such a lucky girl!   Can't wait to use all of these in some awesome nail art!

1 comment: