Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Funky Egyptian Scarab Nails

I pinned the bracelet below thinking it was a cool piece of jewelry but was then inspired to do some nails with the scarab.






I started out with two coats of Boom Boom over Orly Bonder.  I really didn't want to have red nails so I used hot pink as my background color.   I then traced out the scarab body in Taylor.  I lined the body details with Gold Coin.  I used Teal Envy to draw in the legs.  Last, I applied a top coat to each nail.

I love these funky nails!  Now I really want that bracelet:0)

4 comments:

  1. Wow love the bracelet and you did a awesome job on your nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I ve been to Egypt once and it was a great vaca. Nails look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool! love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete