Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nail Haul #2


So this haul is an amalgamation of nail mail and gifts!


Deborah Lippmann just released her 3D holos and my dear friend Jaime bought me Ray of Light!  Its so lovely!


Ulta had China Glazes on buy 2 and get 1 free so I scored the shimmery glitters including the fabulous Luxe and Lush from the Capitol Colours collection!
 
 

I saw this on a blog sale and really wanted it but just missed out :(  Luckily Ulta had Where Is The Party for 99cent!

I added Fina to my May Julep Maven Box.  Oh my!



My mother-in-law (who is awesome) has heard me go on and on about polish and so she gave me this polish.  Its a shimmery pink and adorable.  Perfect for summer toes!


Denver doesn't have CVS and I forgot to run by CVS when I was in Texas a few weeks ago to get some Spoiled polishes!   So I ordered these from CVS.com!


I love everything about this mini polish set from Ulta.   I haven't decided if Im going to use it or give it away to my followers:0)


Ulta had their polishes on sale for $2 so I bought these six with glee!    Blues and purples and greens and glitters!
 The following polishes are from my May Julep Maven Box.  I haven't really jumped on the magnetic polish bandwagon but I'll try it.  I love, love, love Ellie!




So these latest polishes put me in the upper 300s.  Gah!  What do you do with all that polish...besides love it and use it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment