Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Black Swirl Nails


This is just a quick post because, dear readers, I am in the throes of finals and have almost completed my first semester of Library School!  A quick side note to anyone contemplating grad school--its hard work but I am a much better student at 32 than I ever was at 20.  Priorities and all that!



I did these nails by doing a couple of gorgeous layers KleanColor's Golden Nirvana (picture of the bottle is in this blog post) over base-coated nails.  I then used Wet N' Wild's Black Creme and freehanded all of these different swirls.  I can't decide which is my favorite because they are all visually interesting! 

3 comments:

  1. ooh lovely! Such pretty swirls :) good luck with all your finals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samantha and The Crumpet! I should be working on a paper right this very second but I'm lacking motivation!

    ReplyDelete