Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mother & Child Manis

My friend Jaime and I were playing around at her house and her almost 4 year old daughter, Sophia, wanted some pink nails while Jaime was interested in galaxy nails.  Sophia wanted every nail to be decorated so I stamped a white rose on each thumb, black polka dots on the index nails, stripes down the middle nails, silver glitter on the ring nails, and white hearts on the pinky nails. While I painted Sophia's nails, her mother painted her two year old sister, Lily's nails.



Jaime and I have both pinned these galaxy nails in Pinterest and I attempted to recreate them for Jaime.  I think they turned great!



What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I often end up doing my toddler's nails. She helps me pick out the funnest nail polishes and we share a love of all things GLITTER

    ReplyDelete