Wednesday, June 13, 2012

More Indie Polish *happy sigh*

Today was an indie polish blitz!

I received my order from Pahlish.  The polishes are as pretty in real time as they are in pictures!




Next, I have my Sparkles by Julie order.    Again, extra pretty polishes!  Water Lily is so unique looking too!





Last, I received my order from Tina and Lucy.   Sulfur and Disco are very unique looking.  I am not sure what's going on with these polishes because the glitter settles very fast.  It seems to be better once I give 'em a shake but the glitter settles very quick again. Perhaps the base isn't suspension?  IDK.  I'm willing to give them a try for a different look!


I highly recommend mini polish bottles to keep you from breaking your wallets.  Many indie makers I've encountered are more than happy to do custom orders for minis even if they don't list them for sale. 

Yay for nail mail!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Awesome idea for this type of blog, I'm a blogger too.
    However this article has helped me. Tell me how you manage blog like this I appreciate your effort brother. See you soon mate

    ReplyDelete