Saturday, June 16, 2012

More Indie Polishes plus a few others!

I received some more indie polishes that I had to share.

Satellite and Ultraviolet from the Polish Bar!! 




I also received three beautiful mini polishes from Lush Lacquer.  I think I will probably eventually buy these all in full size.  They are THAT exceptional!




Also, I used a 20% off one product at a local Bed, Bath, and Beyond that has a beauty section (not all of them do!) and saved a little bit of $$ on Essie's wildly popular "Bikini So Teeny."  I can't wait to get this color on my toes!




I also grabbed Petite's Daze and Pure Ice's Strapless on a Walmart shopping trip.   Daze reminds me of my friend, NJ who adores anything lime green so when I wear it I'll think of her and laugh:)  I think Strapless would be awesome for a sparkling, glitter bombed patriotic mani or pedi for the 4th.  Look out for some of those soon! 



So my polish total is now over 450 bottles and counting.   Next week should bring an order of a couple of full size glitters from Lush Lacquer and a full size polish from Darling Diva Polish as well as my Pinterest minis and buy 2 get 1 free full size polishes from Zoya.  Hopefully, Ill be done for a little while after that because I ran out room 200 polishes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment