Sunday, November 20, 2011

Breaking Dawn nails for premiere weekend!

These nails were very impromptu.  I ended up having a couple of extra hours before I had to leave to get to the 7pm show because people in CO are not as crazed about Twilight movies as people in TX.  There were no lines to get in! Anywayz...

I think the nails turned out great for a quick, fun set!



These nails are loosely based on the Breaking Dawn book cover art.  See it here! 

As always, I put on a clear, protective basecoat.  I then painted all nails with Sally Hansen's Xtremewear Blackout.  Next I stamped a checker pattern from BM16 with Konad white stamping polish on my four main nails on each hand.  I rotated the checker pattern to change up the design a little bit. The queen chess piece was painted with Sinful Colors Snow Me White with OPI Scull & Glossbones shadows. The pawn chess piece was first painted with Sinful colors Snow Me White and then covered with Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar then shadows added with Kiss Nail Art Black. Sealed  it all with a top coat!

1 comment:

  1. love it. really thanks for sharing, I have found your blog last time, I regret that I didn't find it before.
    I'm definitely enjoying browsing your blog. I am impressed with your skills Nevermind, thank you for your knowledge. I will be your greatest reader some day

    ReplyDelete