Sunday, November 20, 2011

Youtube Inspiration: Miss80Millions Multi-color Dots tutorial!

If you are like me you probably pour over nail art blogs, tutorials, and pictures.  I recently stumbled  across a tutorial from Miss80million on youtube.  Watch it here!


Here is a picture of my results:



I'll just put it out there that I did not follow Miss80Million's suggestion to keep the surrounding dots small.  She was absolutely right that the end result would be chunky.  Next time, I will use a smaller dotting tool to create this design.   Also, since I haven't ventured into rhinestones yet, I didn't have a jewel to put in the middle dot so I just used some glitter.  

As usual, I started out with a clear basecoat and then applied Sally Hansen Xtremewear Black Out to every nail.  I then used Sinful Colors Snow me to make base dots and  filled in  the dots with Sinful Colors Dream On, Cloud 9, Lets Talk, and Gorgeous.  The middle dot is KleanColor Metallic Yellow topped with some Sally girl gold glitter.

Note:  I did recently purchase some rhinestones and glitter confetti from amazon.com and as soon as I get them I will do a post on what I recieved :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment