Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fun with Bundle Monster's Snake Skin Stamp

I love nail art stamping and one of my favorite stamps thus far has been the snake skin stamp from plate BM 215.  You could do the design in tons of color combinations and never get bored with it!  So far I've done two sets of nails with the snake skin stamp.  

First, as soon as I got the stamp in I tried these nails:


After applying base coat, I used Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry Pronto Purple as a base color.  Then I used Sally Hansen's Xtremewear Lacey Lilac in the snake skin stamp and applied it over each nails.  To add a little more sparkle, I then covered each nail with irredescent glitter from Sally Girl. 

My next set of nails that I did with the snake skin stamp came out SEXY!  But then, I think anything I do using China Glaze's For Audrey is sexy, lol! 


After applying a clear basecoat, I used Sinful Color's Secret Admirer as my base color.  I love this color because its black but sparkly!   I then applied China Glaze's For Audrey to the snake skin impression and stamped it on to my nail.  I love how this design and color scheme turned out!  I can't believe how it pops on the darker base color.  I then applied a topcoat to seal in the stamp. 

Can't get enough of stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment