Monday, November 28, 2011

Youtube Inspiration: CutePolish's Vintage Rose Tutorial

Trolling for cute nail art on youtube a few months ago, I found this tutorial and finally had the time and polish to try it out.  Cute Polish has tons of nail art tutorials so be sure to subscribe to her on youtube!  Also, you can see Cute Polish's Vintage Rose tutorial here!



After a clear base coat, I applied two coats of Revlon's Blue Lagoon.  Using my largest dotting tool I placed random dots all over each nail in Sinful Color's Soul Mate.  For petal detail, I used Petite's Rock N Red.  Last, I used KleanColor's Metallic Green for leaves.  Topped with ProX Complete 3 to seal it all in.

To see exactly how to do these nails and to get some tips and tricks, do check out the youtube tutorial for these.   The tutorial was quick and easy and all credit is to be given to Cute Polish!  How cute are these nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment