Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Flamenco Inspired French Tip Nails

I had just received my Konad French Tip plate M19 and needed a design.  I absolutely love french tips even for my extremely short nails.   This design pretty much came out of nothing.  The only thing I actually planned to do was to have black french tips.  Using Essie's Licorice, I applied the french tip stamp to each nail.


From the french tips, I decided to apply a rose image from an image plate.  I think I was watching "Dancing with the Stars" or something because once I decided to add the rose image it came together and I had a theme!  I am not entirely sure which plate I used so if you want to know, please contact me and I will take a look at my images plates to ascertain which brand and plate was used.  I did apply the rose image in different places on each nail.  The rose image was so large that I could really only fit one on each nail.   I then freehanded two leaves for each rose with a nail art brush in Sally Hansen's Lickety Split Lime.  Last I applied a topcoat in Wet N Wild Fast Dry's Party of Five glitter.   I really like the uncolored nail background in this design.

Note to self: do more natural nail background in nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment