Tuesday, November 22, 2011

T-Shirt Inspiration for Nail Art

Often I see an object, a saying, or design that I think would look awesome on my nails.  I even see sequin dresses that I pin to my Nail Art! board on Pinterest that I say I'd rather wear on my nails.  Such as the case with this next set of nails.  I saw this shirt....



and thought, "I need some nails that say that!"  A little nudge sometimes is all you need.

Here are my "PeaceLoveRecycle" nails.


A longer nail might be better for the word recycle or you could just use the recycle symbol.  I used two coats of Sinful Colors Why Not and drew letters and picture outlines with Wet N' Wild's Black.  I drew in the earth part of the globe first in Sinful Colors Snow Me White and then covered it with Xtremewear's Ivy League.  The Peace Heart is filled in with Wet n Wild's Lavendar creme.  All nails were then covered with an irredescent glitter and I used Diamond Strength Diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment