Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blue Plaid Nails: Week 4 of the Year of Polish Challenge

I was finally able to sit down and do some more nails.  Today marks week 4 of the Year of Polish Challenge which was Plaid Manis.  I decided to make use of two, beautiful Julep polishes that work well together along with some simple black polish. 





These are pretty straight forward.  I prepped the nails with Julep's Nail Therapy and then one coat of Julep's Amy.  Next I used Sinful Colors Black on Black to make two vertical black lines in different angles across each nails using a striper brush.  Next, I used Julep's Drew to add in the pink opposite lines and filled in each set of lines with the opposite color.  Last, I used Julep's Fast Drying Top Coat to protect the design.  I do love these colors and this simple, plaid design.

2 comments: