Friday, January 6, 2012

Multiverse Star Nails



These nails were from just playing around.  If you haven't noticed yet, I have quite a few star nails for only having just started blogging.  What can I say, I'm a sucker for space:0) 






On these nails I painted my prepped nails with Charla.  Charla is the most amazing green blue micro glitter polish.    I then placed silver glitter stars on my nails in random from Silver Star polish.  Hindsight: I should have put the stars on last but as was said, I was playing. 

I then decided to add some stellar clouds in Metallic Purple, Metallic Gold, and Tokyo Pearl.  I applied the clouds with a small piece of cosmetic sponge.  Last I applied a top coat of a Touch of Glitter. 

My Multiverse Star nails turned out nicely for just playing and layering. 

3 comments: