Thursday, January 5, 2012

Spur of the Moment Sally's Beauty Supply Haul


Bah!  I went to Sally's Beauty Supply to find those totally awesome Finger Paints Special Effects polishes and guess what?  NO ONE could find them.  In despair, I grabbed all sorts of other goodies, almost all on sale.  Note: I should report that the Sally's staff tried hard to look for their shipment and took down my info to contact me when they found it.  Here's hoping!








The Femme Couture polishes were on sale for $1.99 each.  The China Glaze Gift set was $7.99.  The Sally Girl polishes were .99 each and one is glow in the dark polish!  Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat was .50 and is going into my purse for polish fixes.  The cuticle oil was a few dollars and the acetone was $1.59 each.  I spent $22 and some change.  Hopefully, those Finger Paints Special Effects polishes will turn up.

1 comment: