Sunday, January 29, 2012

Late January Polish Haul..The best so far!

 A friend, her teenage daughter, and I had a crafty night last night that turned into nail polish madness. We went to Ulta and I bought the Austin-tacious Turquiose and Nicki Minaj Save Me glitter by OPI.  I also had to have Orly's Space Cadet.


 This morning I hit a local K-mart with my husband and we were quite taken aback with how abandoned the whole place looked.  But I was on a mission to see if I could get some of the Jordana glitters. 



While at K-mart, also picked up the above polishes.   The hard to find Gem Crush Lady Luck magenta and silver glitter.  All the displays I keep finding only have six of the Gem Crush colors.  I also grabbed a Jordana polish with glitter called Purple Glam.  Last, I grabbed two Milani glitters in Teal and Lavender.


2 comments:

  1. Wowzers! What a score!! I still want to do galaxy nails somdeday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) We can do them ANYtime you want...I pretty much have all we'd need!

    ReplyDelete