Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects and Sally's Card

Over the past few days, I was finally able to buy all five of the Finger Paints Special Effects top coats.  Those Sally girls were eventually able to find their shipment after a tiny bit of nagging from yours truly and I am not disappointed!

Since I just did my nails, I decided to do paper swatches on all five top coats.  Here's how they turned out:


As much as I love them all, I have to say that Motley and Twisted are my favs.  Can't wait to start using these in my nail art!  I also can't wait to see what else is going to big this year besides fleck top coats!

In other news, I've spent what amounts to my car payment on polish lately...ok, ok..maybe not that much but enough... so I ponied up the $5 to get a Sally's Beauty Club card.  I saved $3 on my purchases tonight and also recieved a coupon for $5 off a purchase of $5 or more.  Essentially, a free China Glaze polish which means the card has paid for itself already:)  Since my birthday is Friday, I'm hoping for another sweet discount.  I need more polish like I need a hole in my head but whatever!

I also bought China Glaze's Fairy Dust tonight which I'm excited to use as well.  Perhaps I should have used the word "glitter" somewhere in this blog's name!

Ah, glitter, you're flaky and flashy and fickle...but I do love you!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about Motley and Flashy. I have Flashy, but cannot WAIT to get my pretty little fingers on Motley!

    Also, when you spend $25 in a month at Sally's they will send you via email a 15% off next purchase coupon! My card paid for itself the first time I used it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duckie--thanks for the tip on the $25. I know Ive hit double that in the last two weeks! Happy shopping and I hope you get Motley. It's soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete