Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Metallic French Chevron Nails

Just playing around with some of my new and old polish and came up with these Metallic French Chevron nails.  So pretty!




After prepping my nails with a base coat, I used a striping nail art brush dipped in Metallic Aqua to make the blue side of the chevron.  I used the same brush to apply the Metallic Fuchsia polish to make the fuchsia side.  I then added a layer of Blingtastic over the aqua section and Its All in the Cut over the fuchsia section.  Last, I added Julep's Fast Drying Top Coat to seal it all in.  I know this design looks great on longer nails but I think it looks crazy good on my short, natural nails too!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I came across your blog :). loved it!..

    following you now :)

    -Stokely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Colours! they work so well together :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I haven't seen it done where it looks like two colors overlap. I'm going to have to try this. Especially if it looks good on short nails!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this mani looks! Also, I passed you the Kreativ Blogger Award.

    To see the rules and my post, please visit http://thedragonlady-nailstoscales.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award-long-pic-heavy.html

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete