The picture above is what came in the December Maven box. The Pomegranate Body Creme smells soooo nice. It leaked a bit in the decorative bag it was sent in but not enough to make a big mess. I also received Julep's Helena polish which is such a pretty fuchsia color. I compare it to Sinful Color's Dream On only I bet it dries 10x better. Looking forward to using it! I also received Julep's Fast Drying topcoat. I tend to shy away from anything that says "fast-drying" for my basecoat and topcoats because I want my nail art to last. Still, I will be trying it out soon! Last, as an added bonus, Julep threw in these delightful little glitter balls with a business card explaining how to used them. I recently saw these used in a studded effect over a shiny black base color. Everyone has been raving about those nails so now I guess I can recreate them!
In the above pic is the two polishes I bought in Julep's two-for-one sale they had recently. Julep's Amy is such a sweet pretty light blue. Julep's Charlotte is a divine light purple and how could I resist a polish that shares my name?! I cant wait to see how these two polishes hold up under stamping. Last, I did get some samples which I throw in my purse for the days my hands need a little something extra.
The last pic shows everthing all together that I received today. I wish you could smell the Pomegranate body creme. Today's haul makes me happy.
In other news, I do have some exciting new nail art coming up. I recently came up with following designs:
- Pet Adoption nail art-I am an animal lover from way back!
- Star Trek nail art- My husband is a big fan and we recently started watching the original series
- Chipotle nail art- I love this restaurant and its roots are in Denver so I have to pay homage!
- Burt's Bees nail art- Another product I love, I always have two or three chapsticks floating around!
- Nails, Actually nail art- Wanting to do some great nails that promote my blog!