Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Polish + Excitement = New Nail Art

Don't you love when you finally find polish you have been drooling over and pining about for weeks?  The other day I finally found Revlon's new polish, Scandalous, at Walgreens for $4.99!




One can never tell from pictures exactly what the glitter polish consist of so I am happy to report that yes, Scandalous does have an inky black base.  Still, I wasn't taking any chances because the swatch I made on white paper was pretty sheer.  I painted all basecoated nails with Xtremewear's Black Out as a base color.  I then applied several swipes of Scandalous on each nail once the base color dried.  Not to be outdone, I also added a coat of Sally Girl Gold glitter.  Last, I pulled out my rhinestones and decorated each ring finger nail with black rhinestones on one hand and fuchsia rhinestones on the other.  Black polish, glitter polish, and rhinestones:  three favs in one nail art session!



No comments:

Post a Comment