Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sparkly Nude nails

Let me just say how much I'm digging the nude nail movement.  Still I think that nude nails always need something more.

Polishes Used:
Revlon's Grey Suede
Sephora by OPI Sparktacular topcoat



Do not be deceived by the polish name "Grey Suede."  This polish is actually a shimmery nude pink color.  I applied two coats of Grey Suede to my base coated nails.  After letting the polish dry, I applied Sparktacular topcoat with a cosmetic sponge to apply the glitter without a lot of the clear polish its mixed with.  I think these turned out nice and as understated as glitter nails can be.  A glitter gradient would be great with this polish too!

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award. :) http://nailsndetails.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannara & double Thanks to Nails.N.Details:)

    ReplyDelete