Friday, December 9, 2011

Studded nails

I've been playing around with this design in my head and finally had an opportunity to put it to the test.



Polishes Used:
Julep's Amy
Kiss Nail Art Black
Wet N Wild Black Creme
Kleancolor Chunky Silver


Since I received Amy a few days ago I've been wanting to see it on my nails.  This design offered the perfect opportunity.  After applying a clear basecoat, I applied two coats of Amy to each nail.  I then used Kiss Nail Art Black polish and striping brush to make two lines crossing each nail.   I then filled in the space between the two lines on each nail with Black Creme.  I poured out Chunky silver and using a toothpick I placed the largest size glitter along the black polish band to simulate studs. Last, I used Julep's Fast Drying Topcoat to seal in the art.

This design was quick, easy, and fun.  Don't you love Julep's Amy?

No comments:

Post a Comment